- About Us
- News and Events
News and Events
California Boiler Case Studies
This was one of the first CCGT cogeneration plants in the Northeast. The original developer was Cogen Technologies. In September 2004, Newmarket Power Co, a jointly owned subsidiary of MMC Energy and Morris Energy Group, acquired the facility. The plant is grid-connected at 138kV. Bayonne supplies all required steam for IMTT’s NJ based operation.
- Successfully completed startup of boilers 5 and 6 after original supplier was unable and left job site. Improved the BMS systems on both units.
- Corrected several operating deficiencies on the burners.
- Installed new Moore controllers on units 5 and 6, and replaced the operating drives for the jackshaft driven fuel and air actuators.
- Installed a Plant Master Based Control System at plant, and reconfigured controls for boilers 7 and 8.
- Installed DA Tank controls and added all controls to the existing DCS system.
Bayonne, New Jersey